No Image Available
Posted on: March 31, 2021 • Category: Economic Development
Wyoming SBDC Network Regional Director - Gillette WY
No. of Jobs: 1
Job Type: Full-Time
Pay Type: Salary
Compensation: $70 - 80,400 annual
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Phone 1: 3077663593
1000 E University Ave
Laramie, Wyoming, Wyoming 82071
The Wyoming SBDC Network is looking for a Regional Director (Job ID #210137) to provide educational business advising, leadership, vision, and oversight for our North Eastern region. The North Eastern regional office is located in Gillette, WY and serves Campbell, Crook, Johnson, Sheridan, and Weston Counties.
We are seeking a dynamic individual who appreciates the benefit and importance of Wyoming’s small businesses.
Education: Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university and/or successful equivalent experience in professional consultation in business management, development, administration, and leadership.
Experience: A minimum of four years business consulting, management, or equivalent experience
- Providing leadership, vision, strategic planning, development, and oversight of the NE Wyoming region.
- Coordinating, preparing, and delivering business services, educational and training programs, and events.
- Collecting and measuring the impact of all services to ensure that the needs are satisfactorily met.
- Working with the U.S. Small Business Administration, Wyoming Business Council, and various other stakeholders to strengthen working relationships to better serve small business needs.
- Providing research and information on preparing business plans, accessing capital, financial management/analysis, loan portfolio development, and recommendations to clients.
- Provide general business as well as specialized advising regarding all forms of business marketing and eCommerce or possess the enthusiasm and ability to obtain training/certification in this area.
Serve as the primary spokesperson for Wyoming SBDC Network NE Wyoming region.
- High level of emotional intelligence and self-awareness—team player, great listener, thoughtful, open-minded, progressive, visionary, conscientious, positive attitude, and customer service oriented
- Excellent communicator, both verbally and in writing
- Dynamic leader, advisor, coach, and mentor
- Understanding of or experience with the SBDC
- Small business ownership and/or major management role in a business
- Valid driver's license with a motor vehicle record (MVR) that is compliant with the University Vehicle Use Policy.
- Master's degree from an accredited college or university and/or successful equivalent experience in professional consultation in business development, leadership, and management
- Demonstrable specialized experience in eCommerce, digital marketing, and all forms of marketing strategies
- Complete the online application
- Upload the following as one complete .pdf document (Do not upload multiple documents) to be fully considered for this position:
- Cover letter addressed to Jill Kline, State Director, that includes a brief narrative describing how your background makes you the ideal candidate for this position. This cover letter is not to exceed one page.
- Resume (not to exceed two pages).
- Contact information for, and your association with, four professional references.
UW is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Educator and Employer. We are committed to a multicultural environment and strongly encourage applications from women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation to apply for a position, please call 307-766-2377 or email email@example.com.