The Wyoming Office of Tourism (WOT), the only statewide Destination Marketing Organization (DMO) dedicated to growing Wyoming’s tourism economy, is seeking a Creative Assets Manager to join the Brand Studio team. The Brand Studio serves Wyoming by championing the destination through executing an integrated marketing strategy aimed at raising the visibility of the brand while ensuring a compelling narrative inspires visitation to Wyoming.
Basic Purpose: The primary role of the Creative Assets Manager is to manage all creative assets to support an integrated campaign across all owned, earned, and paid media channels. It is expected that this position will work collaboratively with the Content Marketing Manager, Interactive Marketing Manager, vendors, and other internal teams to develop compelling campaigns through creative photography, and video assets. This position reports directly to the Brand Integration Sr. Manager.
- Oversees all aspects of project management and contracted production vendors for visual and creative asset development.
- Manages and maintains a Digital Asset Management System (DAMS) to support industry, film, and media requests.
- Integrates photography and video assets across all paid, owned, earned and 3rd party platforms while monitoring brand integrity.
- Ensure incoming photography and video acquisitions meet brand and technical standards necessary to support communication functions across all channels.
- Performs digital asset lifecycle maintenance activities, such as digital archiving and asset expiration.
- Help develop and document standards, policies, and procedures for use of the DAMS.
- Implement taxonomy, vocabulary and metadata management strategies following industry best practices (SEO, ADA, automation, global).
- Facilitate growth of the digital asset management library and improve search efficiency.
- Oversees the operation and maintenance of in-house production equipment.
Education and/or training equivalent to a bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, communications, or related field, plus at least three (3) years professional experience developing and managing creative assets for brands.
Wyoming Office of Tourism
Cheyenne, Laramie County, WY 82007