Who should attend?
- Chambers of commerce
- Economic development practitioners
- Main Streets personnel
- Travel and Tourism boards
- Community volunteers
- Municipal, town and county governments
- Public utility personnel
- Financial institutions
- Business development professionals
- Co-operative extension personnel
- Planning and development agencies
- Real estate professionals
- Others interested in facilitating job creation and capital investment in their community, region or state
What value do you gain?
- Gain detailed knowledge of successful initiatives
- Learn from outstanding experts and practitioners in the field
- Network with other successful economic development professionals
- Grow your skills and understanding of economic development foundational elements
- Gain Knowledge from diverse economic communities
You can expect two days of economic and community development discussions, from how to become a consumer destination to ways to form collaborations that move you toward measurable outcomes. In addition to the great sessions we have lined up, there are also ample opportunities to network with your colleagues from around the state.
Watch your inbox and the WEDA website for a complete agenda in the coming weeks